Despite its low weight and density, aluminum is a strong material that is used in a variety of applications such as aerospace, marine and cable components . It features a number of other characteristics that make it attractive, including corrosion resistance, high machinability, and excellent heat and electric conductivity. 沙巴sb客户端 works with aluminum in a wide range of grades including 2000, 5000, 6000 & 7000 series from bar, tube, extrusions, forgings, castings, and plate.
Common Aluminum CNC Machined Parts
- Cable Components
- Aircraft Components
- Electronic Hardware
- Aluminum Gears
- Losi Pinion Gears
- Worm Gears
- Spline Shafts
- Dowel Pins
- And many more custom aluminum parts
Aluminum Machined Parts
Backed by 70 years of industry experience and a 106,000 square foot facility in Northbrook, IL, we have both the capabilities and experience necessary to precision-machine aluminum to your unique specifications. Your project will be handled with optimal prices, fast turnaround and a commitment to total customer satisfaction.
Aluminum Alloy Grades & Specifications
- 6061 Aluminum Alloy: This type of aluminum is typically used in aircrafts such as wings and fuselages, automotive parts, electronic hardware, yacht construction, and other general applications. It has good formability, weldability, and corrosion resistance and is extremely common for components made of bar stock.
- 2024 Aluminum Alloy: This grade of aluminum has a main base of copper. It is primarily used in applications that require high strength to weight ratio, as well as good fatigue resistance. It is most often used for aircraft parts such as wing and fuselage structures and electrical hardware components.
- 2011 Aluminum Alloy: This grade of aluminum is excellent for machining and is used in many applications especially in electronic components.
- 7075 Aluminum Alloy: Designed for higher strength, this type of aluminum alloy is typically machined for aircraft components. It has good fatigue strength, not weldable and has less resistance to corrosion.